I'm a simple girl in a complex world.

Popcorn

Kettle is my favorite and pretty much just about everyone in my immediate circle loves them too. Yes, even the 3yrs old step daugther and 5yrs old nephew.

They both were whining about wanting to snack on something, they had fruits for lunch and mid afternoon snack so watermelon wasn't going to cut it this time. So,I decided to pop a bag and boy you should've seen their faces. Needless to say, popcorn is now my favorite snack to keep in the house.

They are semi healthy if you get the basic ones and if you ever have extra cash check out the BEST POPCORN I've ever tasted http://www.popcornopolis.com/. We bought these last year as Christmas gifts. The Kettle ones are the best everrrr!!! I am biased, so maybe you'll like the others. Either way, try them if you can spare the extra change and yes, they are worth every penny.


Happy Snacking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

The purpose of this blog is to advocate, develop, educate, entertain, enlighten, inspire the blogger and the readers/followers. Enjoy!