I'm a simple girl in a complex world.

Now that's commitment


I found this article on CNN Thursday morning and boy did it grab the core of my heart.

This is my prayer for the Mr. and I - To be accepting of one another and just love one another. It's plain and simple!


This advice is not for daters, it's for those who have made a vow "for better or worse".

In less exactly twenty-four days we'll be celebrating our first of many anniversaries and that it self is an accomplishment. This started with one and now 72yrs later,they are still celebrating their love.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/07/14/original.grandparents.blog.marriage/index.html?hpt=Mid


Happy loving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

The purpose of this blog is to advocate, develop, educate, entertain, enlighten, inspire the blogger and the readers/followers. Enjoy!